06-12-2016 01:18 AM
Brand new laptop started making a low buzzing noise on and off coming from the right since inital turn on. Any fixes?
06-13-2016 03:42 AM
To help you troubleshoot the Buzzing noise issue from your brand new HP laptop, it is suggest to run ‘Playing audio troubleshooter’ to diagnose and fix the issue. To do theses ,follow the steps given below:
- Press ‘Windows Key + W’ on your keyboard.
- Then type ‘Troubleshooter’ in the Search box and hit Enter.
- Select ‘Hardware and Sound’ from the Troubleshooter Window.
- Select ‘Playing Audio’ under Sound option.
- Follow the On Screen instructions.
If issue persists, please contact HP Support Center for further assistance from the link given below:
Hope this will help you.