3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Buzzing noises from speakers

Notebook Pavillion 15-af109AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

recently after a software update, my speakers started to buzz randomly whenever i open youtube, get notifications, etc. I already tried change my sound setting in control panel. if im playing a youtube video and the speakers start to buzz, i always change the sound setting in control panel (checked the speaker/hp> properties> advanced> change the default format) and the buzzing noise will stop. but when i try to play another youtube video, the buzzing noise comes back.
please help me with this issue.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1154 1151 69 140
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Purpleeinhorn wrote:

Hi,

recently after a software update, my speakers started to buzz randomly whenever i open youtube, get notifications, etc. I already tried change my sound setting in control panel. if im playing a youtube video and the speakers start to buzz, i always change the sound setting in control panel (checked the speaker/hp> properties> advanced> change the default format) and the buzzing noise will stop. but when i try to play another youtube video, the buzzing noise comes back.
please help me with this issue.

thanks

Hi,

Kindly try these workaround

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Crackling-sound-Distorted-Sound/m-p/5797418

Please let us know of the progress

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

Purpleeinhorn Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

it worked! thanks.
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Purpleeinhorn Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

it worked! thanks.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1154 1151 69 140
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Purpleeinhorn wrote:

it worked! thanks.

Your welcome!

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation