Pullman Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't connect bluetooth headphones

don't know

I bought some inexpensive bluetooth headphones so I can listen to music on Spotify or Pandora while on my porch reading.  They worked fine.  I didn't use them for maybe a month, and saw they no longer showed up as a bluetooth device.  I reconnected them.  It indicates that the headphones are connected: computer to bluetooth to headphones, but didn't work.  I reset the headphones and tried again.  Still don't work.  I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a new set.  Re-installed the headphones.  Same thing: indicated they are properly connected, drivers are installed, etc.  Still don't work.  I'm lost.  Any ideas?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,765 14,098 713 1,904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't connect bluetooth headphones

Hi @Pullman,

Welcome to the HP Forum! It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your model of product number? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

While I wait for the requested information, have you run the Windows troubleshooter? Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the HP Support Assistant ?  You could try doing a restore back to when it was working. 

If this has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on "Accept as Solution" on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful for my post, kindly click the Thumbs Up” below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation