cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Clipping/Distorsion audio while using PC Keyboard - HP ENVY 17-cg0xxx

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop 17-cg0xxx

Good morning everyone, 

I still talked with the HP assistance in Italy and I also read a lot of similar issues in this blog, but none fit for my problem.

When music is playing in my PC ( like Spotify or YouTube) and I start using my keyboard in the same time (especially the up and down arrows) a very annoying noise come out from the both speakers or the headphones Beyerdynamic DT PRO 990 250 Ohm (dipending what I'm using in that moment). I tried to use it with or without electrical plugs and also inside and outside my house, but the problem persists. 

I bought the PC less than a month ago, and in the first time, noticing the problem, HP provided in the sostitution of the laptop. Also with the second model (a new one) I have the same problem and I don't know why.

Like the HP assistance suggested i did, in the order:
- Updating of the W10 to the 20H2

- Disinstalling and reinstalling all the audio and keyboards drivers

- Updating of the BIOS to the f.12 version

- Restoring of the system

- Every possibiles changings in the Audio Properties (bit rate, deactivating the audio improvements...)

I'm quite sure that's a software problem since I tried to run Ubuntu from USB and the problem disappeared. Also, I found that there is a new update for my Realtek Audio Interface (6.0.8963.1 Rev.A of the 6 ott 2020), but when I try to install it, I receive an error message telling me that is not avaiable for the 20H2 version of my OS. 

Please HELP ME!

Enrico

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation