Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Fathima1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Crackling sounds when connected to the headphones

Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought the HP Envy x360 a few weeks ago and noticed that when my headphones are connected to the laptop it makes a irritating cracking noise when the music or any sort of audio is playing. I tried many different headphones to make sure that it wasnt the problem of my headphones. I have asked mmany of my friends with the same laptop is they have experience the same thing and sure enough they have. But i would like to find a slolution to this problem. Is there any way to solve it? Please help!

2 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
3798 201 431
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Fathima1,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with sound quality. I will be glad to help you.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Plewase egt back to me and I will do all I can to help you.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Fathima1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm really grateful that you intend to help me but I have solved the issue by giving my laptop to the HP service centre and now the sound works perfectly. Sorry for the delay in the reply. Thank you for your time!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation