Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000i (1S3R9AV)

Good morning,

I come to you as a result of a concern that despairs me both by the answers given so far and by the very source of the problem.

I bought an HP Omen 30 L a year ago, which was working perfectly.

I have had recurring BSOD problems with error code: "Critical_process_died" for a few months now.

At the same time, I was offered a JBL QUANTUM 810 wireless headset with sound spatialization option.

Since the worries keep accumulating; the headset has a specific dongle allowing to have the configuration of spatialization, the bluetooth of the computer allowing only audio output without this option. When pairing the dongle with the helmet no worries the first 10 seconds everything works perfectly.

After these 10 seconds the dongle and the headset dissociate, and the headset goes in search of pairing, it is possible to associate it manually by holding a button on the dongle but it no longer responds (the light that is supposed to flash after 5 seconds does not flash).

Thinking of a defect of the device, I connected it to another computer and it works without problem and without time limit.

JBL’s answer is classic: check your drivers, redo the association, switch off and on the headphones and the computer... send the device back if the problem persists.

Not finding solutions both on the blue screen problem with this error code and for the helmet I come to you for leads, help or even the solution.

(for the blue screen, I tried the HP hardware check everything is ok, drivers updated etc).

I thank you in advance for your guidance.

(Sorry for my English, i'm french) 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.