Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver probook 450 G3

probook 450 g3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello I need a multimedia audio controller driver windows 7 64 bit hp for probook 450 G3, 

6 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
22576 3072 7433
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver probook 450 G3

@Rani-2016

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=7834518&swItemId=ob_158042_1&swEnvOid=405...

REO

****Click the Blue thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Rani-2016 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver probook 450 G3

the driver not correct and the problem still exist 

all driver installed successfuly excpet the multimedia Audio driver

are anyone have a solution or meet the same problem

the driver not correct 

0 Kudos
KouadioP Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 1
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver probook 450 G3

Bonjour

Après plusieurs jours de galère,  je viens d'installer sous Windows professionnel 7 - 64 bits  avec succès  la carte audio de mon Hp probook 450 g3.

L'installation du pilote audio  proposé par le site de hp, seul ne permet pas de faire fonctionner la carte audio sous windows 7 professionnel 64 bits.

Il faut en plus:

-1- procéder à la mise à niveau du BIO (passer de la version 1,01 à 1,03 ou supérieure) de votre hp probook 450 g3; pilote du Bios proposé par hp. - ne craignez pas pour les bips au rédemarrage de votre notebook après mise à jour.

-2-  dans la fenetre gestion des périphériques de votre probook 450 g3, désinstaller la carte audio

-3- lancer à partir de la fenetre "gestion des périphériques" la recherche de nouveau périphériques

Attendez de voir que votre carte son -audio multimédia se retrouve dans la liste des périphériques correctement installés

ComputerAssist Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver probook 450 G3

Hello,

same issue as you.

But after upgrading Bios to 1.07 no optical drive anymore...

I restarted the computer and In Bios setup / advanced menu, I had to re-enable audio and optical devices !!!

Hope this could help community !

Regards,

Laurent Richelle
Computer Assistance (Belgium)

0 Kudos
afzali Top Student
Top Student
1 0 2
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver probook 450 G3

After days of struggling , I just installed Windows 7 Professional - a successful 64-bit sound card for my HP ProBook 450 g3 . The installation of audio offered by the HP site pilot alone does not operate the sound card windows 7 professional 64 bit . It must also : -1- Proceed with the upgrade of the BIO ( go from version 1.01 to 1.03 or greater ) of your HP ProBook 450 g3 ; Driver Bios proposed by hp . - Do not fear for the beeps to restart your notebook after updating . -2- In the Device Management window of your probook 450 g3 , uninstall the audio card -3- Launch from the window " device management " looking for new devices

best soltion

thanks after spend 4 hour founf solotion

NitroGuy Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Driver probook 450 G3

THANKS!! I've spent hours trying to get my Clients HP probook 450 G3 Notbook PC to get again sound. It was a head ache after installing windows 7 pro 64-bit. I almost thought it was a hardware issue untill i realized that the same sound drivers work just fine on windows 10 thats when i spent alot of time searching for a solution for the sound on win 7. 

Good work, after updating the BIOS drivers from verion 1.01 to 1.11, waited for the beeps during the restart (almost panicked but remembered that all i had to do is wait till it restarted) and uninstalled the unknown audio drivers from device manager and boom the sound was back!

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation