cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
TwistedKitties
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Envy x360 m6 - B&O audio control panel wont load. Neither will the HP audio switch control panel

HP Recommended
Envy x360 m6 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My envy x360 m6 convertible came with the Conexant ISST audio installed on it with the B&O audio control panel and is running Windows 10 (64-bit) version 21H1 . After an update sometime ago, the B&O control panel will no longer load, nothing happens when I click on it. The HP audio switch control panel  will not load as well (it at least opens a blank page but shows no controls.  The sound works, but I have no controls to adjust it.  I have made sure my drivers & bios are updated.  I went to support, entered my laptop's serial number and clicked the detect my drivers, but it just kept running with no results. I've looked at posts on the HP support  boards (none of which for the envy x360 m6 convertible that I could see, anyway) and clicked the links provided to download the Realtek audio controller but I get a message saying that it could not be downloaded securely. I have tried the fix found at this site https://thecustomizewindows.com/2020/07/fix-missing-bo-audio-app-in-hp-x360/, but they didn't provide a link to the HP audio control. When I did a search, the site that I went to (I don't remember which one now)  gave me the sp72002 as the most recent version for the HP audio. I followed the instructions, installing sp72002 thru the install wizard then rebooted my laptop. When I went to locate C:\SWSetup\SP72002\drivers\UWP to finish the fix, it told me it could not be located. Since I started this post, I have once more tried the identify/detect my drivers on support HP starting the process at 16:22. As of yet  (16:58) it is still running the driver detection.  Does it really take that long to detect drivers? I would really like some help with this issue since I haven't been able to find a way to fix it on my own.  Thank you so very much.

1 REPLY 1
TwistedKitties
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BOARD CLOSED

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation