Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

True. The problem persists here likewise. Newest windows version, all updates of win and newest drivers else - but it persists impossible to update the connexant drivers.

I have given it up ny now. I still get the recommendation to update to - now - sp 111208 version 12.73.1.139 - but when I try it still fails again and again. In general I just delete the information about new connexant drivers now. I am fed up.

HP Recommended

I do not have "audio issues" in the sense of audio not working or any kind of error messages. But I still get this recommendation to update to the latest connexant drivers and any time I try it ends with a failure message.

Within the hardware manager it says:

1. Audio, video and game controller:

Connexant  ISST Audio, version: 9.0.278.120, date: 10.11.2020

2. Audio input and output:

speakers (Connexant ISST Audio), version: 10.0.19041.1, date: 06.12.2019

And it still does not update to the version proposed by the HP update assistant ...

HP Recommended

A have the sound issue with the audio driver on my Connexant ISST audio. It plays Tidal Master music on external wired loudspeakers in a horrible quality with interruptions. I tried several times to update the Connexant HD audio driver to the latest driver through HP Support assistant, with no success. 

HP EliteBook 820G3. speakers ERIS E3.5 BT.

Can I download the new Connexant HD audio driver on HP website, please?  Through P Support assistant the driver 10.0.4561.126 does not install. 

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. I still get the recommendation to update - but when I try it still gets the same update suggestion and the old driver 9.0.232.70 remains installed. Based on your suggestion I delete the information about new connexant drivers now. I am fed up, too, indeed. Maybe next time I buy Lenovo NB.....

HP Recommended

Here the same: Newest windows version, all updates of win and newest drivers else - but it persists impossible to update the connexant drivers.

sp 111208  -  when I try it still fails again and again. 

HP Recommended

I am also still having issues updating the Conexant Audio drivers as well - everything was working fine prior to the upgrade to Windows 10 20H2, but now it keeps coming up and saying no audio device is installed. I have two devices in Device Manager entitled Intel HD Audio, but no matter what I do, I can't get drivers installed.

I'm running an Elitebook X360 1030 G2 and have tried installing the latest drivers (sp111023) as well as older drivers, both via the HP driver update, direct update via Device Manager and using Driver Easy. Each time it tells me that the driver installation has been a success but that a restart is required (although this is only for one device - the other says that no compatible driver can be found). Upon restart, both devices note that no driver is installed. 

Very frustrating and I now have no audio for the zoom meeting that I have to use because of the coronavirus pandemic... I really don't want to go through the hassle of rolling back windows (especially as I've migrated another user account to this PC and have to remove it in order to revert.

Any possible suggestions will be gratefully received.

HP Recommended

This seems to be a never ending story. I do not know for how long i'm struggling exactly with this issue on my EliteBook 820 G3. Again today: Support Assistant shows Conexant HD Audio Driver to be updated. Update fails. I go to the support website. Find a new version (10.0.4561.126 Rev. Q (sp111438.exe). The installer prompts successful installation and asks for reboot. After reboot the system administration still shows old driver version (9.0.232.70).  Still Conexant HD Audio Driver to be updated in Support Assistant. And it's a huge file (0,5 GB) to be downloaded again and again for all those failed attempts. 😞

Any kind of support by hp would be highly appreciated

HP Recommended

In addition to Conexant Audio 12.73.1.139 has never been updated HP Pointing Device Driver 18.0.34.0 joins the company. I don't believe there is no way to manually flag them as been updated but HP support seems to keep that secret desperately. 

HP Recommended

Same for me.

And another thing,

Impossible to update to latest windows release.

It is returning an error. ..

HP Recommended

Following on from my previous post in April, I decided to bite the bullet and try role back Windows 10. Unfortunately I was outside the 14 days that Microsoft now allows (didn't realise it had been reduced from 30 days), so my only option was to do a clean install of Windows 10, keeping all files. Although this kept the personal files, it did remove all the programs so I had to spend a day sitting down and reinstalling everything, reconnecting all peripherals etc. Time-consuming and frustrating...

However, despite the pain, it did fix the issue when I downloaded the latest HP drivers and I no longer have any problems with my conexant driver, all sound is working and updates seem to be happening as required.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.