Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ninjaboogie
Level 2
19 8 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Faulty Speakers Happened Twice in HP OMEN 15 2018 (Left & Right)

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc0100tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day! My first left speaker issue(https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/HP-OMEN-15-2018-Faulty-Speaker/m-p/7182066#M19673) is already fixed with identified speaker problem of GARBLED SPEAKER. I picked up my laptop to HP accredited service provider yesterday and they have done the repair properly and fast. However, when I played songs in my house with max volum, I observed that my right speaker was making a crackling noise in loud/max volume. I am tired of going back and forth to Service Center.

Could you replace my laptop with brand new one? It still has 6 months manufacturer warranty and I do not want to waste my money and effort for transporting my laptop if ever the issue will exist in the future.

Service Report:

IMG_20190802_133604.jpg

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Cheron-Z
Retired
Retired
4,444 4,336 250 492
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ninjaboogie

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation