cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 4
69 68 8 9
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

For all with Volume fades out to very low

HP Recommended

and AMD hardware.

It seems like a wrong or broken driver is responsible for the AMD Audio CoProcessor.

This comes either via Windows Update or with the latest AMD Radeon software Adrenalin 2020 20.5.1.

Either you install the previous graphics driver package: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 Recommended (WHQL) with option factory defaults, or you only reset the driver for the AMD Audio CoProcessor in the device manager. This can be found under System Devices > Drivers > Previous Driver.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1
6 5 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just posted a question about this. but I have not had to update any  of my drivers. my computer troublshoot says its all up to date and actually even says speakers are fine although they are not. any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
87,215 87,099 11,097 23,831
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@oviesgirl 

Please use your other post

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/sound-plays-for-a-few-seconds-then-goes-out/m-p/7661776...

Thanks.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation