HP Support Agent
4,979 4,971 316 367
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP ENVY Beats Speakers not working

@Edward_Ter

Thank you for the response. However, there are several Envy dv7 PCs as you can see below.

It would be great if you provide the product number of the PC. Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

If you are using a HP ENVY dv7-7200, you may download the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver from here

You may check the product specification from here

Keep me posted for further assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Edward_Ter
3 3 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have succsesfully found my product number

it is D1A28UA#ABA

Let me know if that helped...

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,979 4,971 316 367
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Edward_Ter

Thank you for the information. I see that this PC goes with Win 8/8.1 as default. If you have upgraded to Win 10 you may use 3rd party websites for the drivers at your own discretion.

The drivers available in HP Support site are only for Win 8.1. Click here to download the update. 

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation