cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 1 0 0
Message 31 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much, this worked perfectly!!

0 Kudos
Level 3
35 34 0 18
Message 32 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Someone called Chris Raaz posted two YouTube videos showing the buzzing noise he is getting..

https://youtu.be/iu5DHL7lalE 

Unfortunately  he turned off comments so I can't tell him that his problem may have a solution. If you are reading this Chris see this thread

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Audio-driver-issues-envy-15m-ee0013dx/td-p/7781910/high...

We had two HP Envy x350 Ryzen crashing and making the same noise in Zoom and Teams as you. Fixed by uninstalling the Graphics driver, running the AMD Driver cleanup Utility and reinstalling  the latest graphics driver from the HP Support website. 

Don't get this laptop, after a few weeks of purchase it start having this failure each time you start an online meeting (Zoom, G meet, Skype, etc.) and the m...
0 Kudos
3 2 0 0
Message 33 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I recently downloaded and installed the latest Radeon graphics drivers and software and can now do a Zoom or Teams call for hours where previously I would get denied use of my microphone and speakers after about 1/2 hour.  

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation