Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go1dfinger
Level 1
10 6 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OMEN 15-5010nr does not transfer the BEATS AUDIO effects to the POWERBEATS 2.0

HP OMEN 15-5010nr Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP OMEN 15-5010nr Notebook (BeatsAudio) does not transfer BEATS AUDIO effects and equalizer settings to the POWERBEATS 2.0 headphones by Dr.Dre

4 REPLIES 4
Go1dfinger
Level 1
10 6 0 1
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OMEN 15-5010nr does not transfer the BEATS AUDIO effects to the POWERBEATS 2.0

hey ! heloooo. someone here meeeee?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,861 17,770 1,021 1,125
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Go1dfinger

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting beats audio issue on your HP OMEN 15 notebook. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Remove the audio drivers & Reinstall the original drivers 

Update the Audio drivers from the Official HP website for Windows 10 (click on change on the top to switch between OS). 

Increase volume on playback device settings after setting your speaker as the default device. 

For more steps, follow a similar post on the HP forums: click here 

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Go1dfinger
Level 1
10 6 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have make hard reset and bios update, then make hp audio test in bios. No results . Turn off phone servise in device options on PC not helps. Function of transfer beats audio effects on wirweless phones thrue bluetooth not including in audio driver. IT IS BIG MINUS FOR YOUR COMPANY. You do not helps user. I have addressed to you many times and you have never helped me once. Only write same words again again and again

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,861 17,770 1,021 1,125
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Go1dfinger

Thank you for replying to my post on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

Regards,

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation