AkosVent Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Probook 455 G1 dts+ audio software & mute button light change missing on Windows 10

Dear Support!

I upgraded my probook from win 8.1 to win 10 home and i have a few problems in relation with the audio.

In win 8.1 the audio driver has a dts+ software (if i remember good for the name) which can optimize the sound with effects and eq etc. The notebook sounds good with this but in windows 10 i can get this and the quality of the sound is much worse. In addition in the device manager on win 8.1 the audio card names as IDT High Definiton audio but in win 10 it is "High Definition Audio Device". I don't know whethet that matters. (also has an amd high definition audio device, but if i know good its the hdmi audio)

So I want to ask how can i get this to win10.

The audio mute button in win 10 doesnt change color -the wifi button does it- from white to orange if there is a change. The funcionality is working so it mutes the sound.

So i would like to get some solutions about that, i tried to download drivers from hp support but i didnt see anything for this.

Thank you for your answers,

Akos

Config

HP Probook 455 G1 with AMD A10-5750M APU

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
AkosVent Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Probook 455 G1 dts+ audio software & mute button light change missing on Windows 10

UP!

0 Kudos
AkosVent Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Everything i need is the driver from the win 8.1, i can't believe nobody from HP can help me in this....... 

0 Kudos
rosskoes05 Top Student
Top Student
4 2 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also have this question!  This time for an Elitebook 480 and Probook 650 G2.  Wondering if it is by design?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation