Most recently, my laptop audio has been out of sync with the videos that I play through (Windows Movie & TV & Media Player). The audio works in sync with the video and then it starts freezing and then the audio becomes unsynchronized. Videos play fine online. (Youtube, Netflix, Disney)
Heres a list of what I've already done:
1. Uninstalled programs (Windows Movie & TV & Media Player)
2. uninstalled Realtalk Media Driver
3. Uninstalled Nvidia Driver
3. Soft Restore
4. Spoke to support twice (Issue was resolved, but happened a few minutes after )
5. Hard reset (factory reset)
I don't know what the issue could be. Can anyone assist?
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".