5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Audio jack problem

HP Spectre x360 4110nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear all,

I am having issues with my newly bought HP device.

My audio jack does not seems to be working. I updated the drivers and searched for solutions but was not able to fix it.

Neither my earphones nor my external loudspeakers work when I try to plug them in. When I play a video sound comes through the internal speakers, as soon as I plug in my earphones or external loudspeakers, the video stops playing and the sound stops. It does not matter wether I am in google chrome or microsoft edge.

I also had a problem with opening these browsers, sometimes these suddenly decide not to open anymore and I have to restart my laptop in order to continue. I hope these problems don't persist..

EDIT: Also in the 'Playback' devices window I am not able to configure the external speakers or headphones.

Kind regards,

Mayuur

1 REPLY 1
Mayuur Top Student
Top Student
5 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Audio jack problem

The problem was eventually fixed by performing a windows reinstall while keeping most of my files. I have to reinstall some apps. I hope it will stay this way!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation