Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Same problem about Win 11 update from other users, but no solution here. When I start a player or a streaming there's no audio from my Spectre. I was go for Intel Driver&Support assistant and installed all the drivers, but nothing changed 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The solution was similar... I uninstall all the devices Intel Audio, also the ones under human interfaces list, drivers included, and reboot win11. At the launch, system automatically reinstall all the missing driver and this time the correct ones! Problem solved

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @BeautyFool 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

I see that you are facing boot issues.

Kindly refer to the steps on this link to update BIOS and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko

HP Support

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Done few times but the driver is alreay update. Found this alert for Intel High Definition Audio and can't update driver using same method. What can I do?

intelhighdefinitionaudio.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi, have you tried this? I hope it works for you.

HP Recommended

The solution was similar... I uninstall all the devices Intel Audio, also the ones under human interfaces list, drivers included, and reboot win11. At the launch, system automatically reinstall all the missing driver and this time the correct ones! Problem solved

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.