Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Why did I spend over a Thousand dollars , just to get a junk laptop? Hmmm, maybe it is because  I needed one.  What vexes me is, we are still importing and exporting. If I could buy a Laptop that was made in the USA, I would! Enough of these foreign, incompetent, inferior products that we are  FORCED to by from China!!! I bought a Laptop because I needed one. The headphones are not working. They never  worked And forget Customer Service, if you can get them on the phone, good luck. And if you do get someone on the phone, lots of luck on that one too! Customer Service has gone down the drain right along with America!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

What headphones are you using?

Let us know,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.