Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hal0
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hdmi video works but no audio have updated driver and still not working. how can i fix this

Energy star stream
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP notebook stream energy star windows 10 have tried playback devices only speakers show and no hdmi detected  in sound, video and game controllers it shows intel (R) Dsplay audio and realtek high definition audio at a loss as to how  fix this 

please help 

3 REPLIES 3
Level 19
Level 19
80,427 80,321 9,983 21,527
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hdmi video works but no audio have updated driver and still not working. how can i fix this

Hi,

Please try to enable HDMI sound, hope this helps

(a) Right click speaker icon (bottom right corner),

(b) Select Playback devices,

(c) Right click and Enable HDMI sound.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Hal0
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In play back devices (right click on speaker) it only shows realtek speaker no HDMI I tried showing disabled and disconnected device still no hdmi
0 Kudos
Level 19
Level 19
80,427 80,321 9,983 21,527
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the following instructions

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01186408

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation