02-26-2017 02:05 AM
I have 2 ports, one before the and the other for the microphone but I have a headset I want them both to work but it does not work I have all the drivers reinstalled hopefully you can help me!
03-22-2017 10:25 PM
Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums
I understand that you are looking for to use both the 3.5 mm (Microphone and audio jack) and the (Audio Jack)
- Right click the sound tray icon
- click recording devices
- Right click stereo mix and click properties
(stereo mix is a "microphone" that listens only to sounds your computer makes)
- click the listen tab and check listen to this device
- Now, if your Microphone headphones are the default device, set "Playback through this device" to your headphones, but if your headphones are the default device, set it to your Earphones.
- Click OK, OK, and it should work.
But if the above situation is not working then – your soundcard does not have that option available
If still the same issue then there is a HW issue in the Key Board – kindly contact HP support
Hope this helped.
Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.