cancel
PrasanthDasari Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hearing disturbance in speakers, getting buzz noise and right speaker is found less audible

Spectre X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Community,

I hear disturbance in my HP Spectre X360 speakers, i have troubleshooted audio drivers. Tried all audio configurations but still i find noise while hearing through speakers but better optimized sound when heard through headphones connected. sound from speakers is better at volume level more than 60% but below that level i find bass disturbances and noise.

Thanks in advance for any solutions.

2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
74915 74805 9141 19707
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hearing disturbance in speakers, getting buzz noise and right speaker is found less audible

@PrasanthDasari 

There are few generations of HP Spectre X360 machines from many series and dozens of models/products. What is yours ? Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
PrasanthDasari Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Banhein,

Greetings, I use Spectre X360 convertable 15-ch0xx] . I'm not sure if i can reveal my product serial number.

Kindly let me know if the issue can be resolved because the audio quality from spreakers is depreciating day by day. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bhanu Prasanth

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation