Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Adrian15 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to turns my headphone jack to audio input

HP ENVY 15-k002ne Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have Alesis Nitro Kit electronic Drums and i want to record my stuff to my HP ENVY 15-k002ne Notebook PC, i only have headphone jack on my laptop and i want to turn that into audio input. it is possible?

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to turns my headphone jack to audio input

Hi @Adrian15,

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that you would like to know if you can use the headset port for audio in. That port support audio in and out. HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide Please note chapter 1, page 4,  ports of the maintenance and service guide. 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution" To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs Up” below!  :)  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation