Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
14m-dh1003dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I no longer have the B and O software,  I cannot even get to the software to download drivers I just get the compiling data message and it sits there spinning.......HP assistant won't let me just download any drivers....just says the machine  is okay. I want to get to the drivers to check the audio drivers check bios ETC....I prefer to manually install drivers.  what is wrong with this company they make everything incredibly difficult........

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@xxalazin 

B&O software is included in Audios Driver. Please do a clean install Audio software/driver, this should help.

(a) Download the following driver and save on your computer,
             https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp100501-101000/sp100906.exe
(b) Go to Device Manager, Sound to uninstall sound driver (Realtek) and reboot,
(c) Right click downloaded file and select Run as administrator,
(d) Reboot again.

B&O option should be under HP Audio Switch or HP Audio Control.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I did exactly as you said Uninstalled the realtek device drivers and device Driver software rebooted and ran the install software as administrator and STILL NO B and O software... I then uninstalled everything a second time and ran the HP support assistant which  then installed HP's drivers supposedly for this machine. rebooted and still no B and O app. I looked in realtek folders only thing there is Wireless lan and a Bluetooth folder. No sign of any B and O at all... After all this windows update came and installed the latest driver as of mar 2020.  When I even try to go the manual page for this machine I get compiling data may take up to  three minutes and it never comes back with any info or any drivers... As a owner i find this discouraging. It would appear that HP just does care about decent support.......

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.