Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-ew0000 IDS Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

Hey, I noticed that the volume on my laptop is lower than it should be. I checked the same device on Best Buy before purchasing this from the HP store and the sound was good. I also compared it with a friends device and confirmed that something is not right with my speakers. Also when I put my ear to the speaker, it doesn't feel like the sound is coming from the speaker vent or I suppose the speakers are facing downwards or something. Is this a manufacturing defect ?? I just wanted to make sure if this happens before I complaint to the HP store. I tried installing the latest updates from the HP website as well as from windows update. Can someone help me out in this regard?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@AF03 

Please download and install newer driver/software

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp139001-139500/sp139173.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I already installed the same version before I went up to post this message.

Tried again after you posted the link. Not working still.

Anything else that can be of help?

Also my laptop specifications said I'd receive a 90W Charger for my laptop and I received the 65W charger. 

Can you suggest how I can get that replaced for me?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.