Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 14-dq1037wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello . The Realtek HD Audio Controller was installed i today mprning on my computer. Then I tried to open the HP  Audio Center.and it said the computer is not compatible with the realtek audio console. So i uninstalled the Realtek hd Audio Controller  Now I try to open the HP Audio center and it say that it is not possible to establish connection with the RPC  service. Does anybody  know which is the version of the realtek hd audio controller that is compatible with my computer. I have windows Pro 1908. also The Ethernet that connects through the usb is connected for  some time on Usb 3.0  then it disconnects  and in Settings in Bluetooh and devices it says  this device ,the Realtek USB GbE Family controller could function faster if connected to USB 3.0 All this results in bad audio quality in the voip calls for my work.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@fersan

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the audio on the computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the exact issue you are facing?

Are you trying to connect to any remote server?

Meanwhile, you can download and install the latest audio driver available for your computer from the below link.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98501-99000/sp98716.exe

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi the_fossete   i have an hp 14-dq1037wm with 4gb ramwith windows pro v 1909   .i  'm an over the phone interpreter . i loaded a microsost servicing stack update and now i can go in to the hp audio center.  I changed some power savigs option and the realtek family controller doesnt disconnect from usb 3.0 so those  two issues are resolved. now what happens is that i work  and i talk on a program called freevoice phone and there is a program called open vpn connect but now from work they  connect me  directly without it.  on most calls i hear ok but there is a few calls that i don´t  hear at all and it is very important because i can have problems in my job. it is on a few calls like garbled sound and i have to disconnect because i cant hear anything.  also in the hp pc hardware diagnostic i can hear no sound in the audio test and it says the device cant be found (in spanish). i work with a headset with a built in microphone . another thing i wanted to ask you is that that controller you sent me  says microsoft v 1903 and i have v1908 . thats no problem. i just down load if you say it is ok for my version of windows 10 and i dont have to do anything else?

thanks the_fossete

HP Recommended

@fersan

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.