Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ac0XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just updated Windows 10 on my laptop and discovered that the EQ from the Bang & Olufsen app wasn't there anymore and I'd like it back.

EQ disappeared entirely.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @baechulgi,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, Bang and Olufsen equalizer disappeared. 

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

What is the product number of your notebook? 

Is sound working on your PC?

Have you tried updating Bang & Olufsen app? 

Did you update to the latest drivers from the HP website?

(Click here to find and install, if you haven't)

If you have and it doesn't work, please Install the 2.81 64-bit Windows 10 driver, and you will have the equalizer back. Do NOT uninstall the present driver, just run the file you just downloaded.

Click here to download the Audio codec & with it the missing software.

(The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond by support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions)

You could also refer to this article: Using the Bang and Olufsen Audio App.

Keep me posted,

Have a great day 🙂

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @baechulgi,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, Bang and Olufsen equalizer disappeared. 

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

What is the product number of your notebook? 

Is sound working on your PC?

Have you tried updating Bang & Olufsen app? 

Did you update to the latest drivers from the HP website?

(Click here to find and install, if you haven't)

If you have and it doesn't work, please Install the 2.81 64-bit Windows 10 driver, and you will have the equalizer back. Do NOT uninstall the present driver, just run the file you just downloaded.

Click here to download the Audio codec & with it the missing software.

(The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond by support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions)

You could also refer to this article: Using the Bang and Olufsen Audio App.

Keep me posted,

Have a great day 🙂

Cheers!

HP Recommended

Sorry for the late update, I actually was able to solve my issue before you replied to this thread but didn't know how to delete this thread. I just undid my last update on Windows 10 and my EQ from the Bang & Olufsen app was there.

HP Recommended

Hi @baechulgi

I'm glad you were able to get this issue sorted out.

Please visit our HP Forums and Drop us a Message anytime you need assistance.

Thank you. 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.