Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 360 15 convertable
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So a long time ago it was doing the crackling, but then it stopped. Now the speakers dont work at all. I did a system reboot and that did nothing either. I can only hear sound with my headphones.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@GothicKDM 

What EXACTLY is your Envy 360 15 convertible  ?   There are hundreds of models/products around.  Please use the following way to find out the model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

It says its a HP Envy x360  Convertable 15m-bq0xx, product no. 00325-96150-68511-AAOEM

HP Recommended

@GothicKDM wrote:

It says its a HP Envy x360  Convertable 15m-bq0xx, product no. 00325-96150-68511-AAOEM

@GothicKDM 

Sorry, you did not follow the instructions on my first reply. It should show 15m-bq0something and or a code with the following format : AAAAAAA#AAA

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Im trying my best but im having a hard time understanding. Theres nothing else on my about page. all i have is a device and product id, theres no short one or a code.

HP Recommended

@GothicKDM 

It clearly says on the link

Your product name and number can help you find appropriate service and support.
  • Product name (model number): Identify your notebook in a series your product belongs. For example, HP Spectre Folio - 13-ak0001na. You might need more specific information to find support for your product.
  • Product number (SKU, part number): Use this number to download the correct drivers or find support documents. For example, 5ES85EA or 5ES85EA#ABA.

Anyway, please perform a clean install Audio software/driver, this should help.

(a) Download the following driver and save on your computer,
                  https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp107501-108000/sp107674.exe

(b) Go to Device Manager, Sound to uninstall sound driver (Realtek) and reboot,
   (c) Right click downloaded file and select Run as administrator,
   (d) Reboot again.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.