LykaEspina
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Laptop speakers not working at the same time

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15-AE116TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i use my laptop (hp envy 15-ae116tx) like for playing videos or music or any sound in particular, it would sound really low as if the speakers are not all working at the same time. I had observed because when i play a sound, it woul sound really bad like the bass is not working or something. Then if i just continue playing the sound it would eventually use all the speakers where it would sound really good and normal. I dont understand why it is happening because i had tried troubleshooting, having the hp audio check and it all says theres no problem. Now recently when my laptop is updating, it would have this scratching sound while updating but it would stop when the laptop is open. It would also sometimes restart when i lift it up and put a little pressure on the bottom. Is it a hardware issue or speaker or my laptop has major problems? Please help

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation