Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Ah I see, so it's maybe more of a design issue then? At least in that case I can stop driving myself crazy trying to fix this. Still incredibly disappointing though.

HP Recommended

I contend it's probably a driver issue because at times the speakers can be very loud, but something is causing the sound to be incorrectly processed. I see they suggest turning off the audio enhancements but that doesn't seem to do anything. At some point I'll try to take the time to troubleshoot it more. Maybe they'll release an updated driver that fixes it in the meantime.

HP Recommended

Alright let me know if you get anywhere with that 

HP Recommended

i have tried that , also have tried to go for the high definition device into the audio device manager and still the enhancement missing , what should i do ?
the sound is really really very low even my phone is louder , i even cant believe its a laptop sound

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.