Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

D'accord, vous pouvez télécharger le packet de pilote ici, et un clic droit dessus devrait vous proposer des options d'installation: 

http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-intel-sound_20190717-2_all...

OK, you can download the driver package here and right clic on the downloaded file to have installation options: 

http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-intel-sound_20190717-2_all...

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

jai fait un clic droit et on ma demander dinstaller lapplication ensuite jai installé sans probleme sur LOGICIEL

Ensuite je fais quoi

HP Recommended

Vous pouvez essayer de redémarrer le PC et voir si cela fonctionne mieux. Autrement il vous faudra modifier un fichier de configuration. 

You can try to reboot your PC and see if it is working better. If not you will need to modify a file configuration. 

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

jai redemmarer lappareil

le son ne fonctionne toujours pas

HP Recommended

Je suis entrain d'étudier ce pilote et c'est assez difficile n'ayant pas de PC avec cette carte son. Merci d'entrer ceci dans le terminal et me dire ce qu'il en retourne: 

cd /etc/pulse

ls

HP Recommended

tt.png

HP Recommended

Je ne sais quelle est votre disposition de clavier mais ce que vous avez entrez n'est pas ce que j'ai écris.. Vous pouvez tenter des copier coller si besoin.. 

I don't know what is your keyboard layout but you don't have written the same choose of me.. You can try to copie paste. 

HP Recommended

aa.png

voila ce que ca donne

HP Recommended

Donc vous pouvez entrer les commandes suivantes, qui vous demandera votre mot de passe / So you can entrer this commands, the first will ask you your password: 

sudo apt-get install nano

sudo nano default.pa

Vous arrivez pour modifier ce fichier, et devez y ajouter ceci à la fin / You are modifying the file, you need to enter this at this end: 

load-module module-alsa-sink
load-module module-alsa-source device=hw:0,0

Et modifier les lignes suivantes pour y ajouter les # au début de chaque ligne / And modify this lignes to add the # at the begginin of lines :

### Automatically load driver modules depending on the hardware available
#.ifexists module-udev-detect.so
#load-module module-udev-detect
#.else
### Use the static hardware detection module (for systems that lack udev support)
#load-module module-detect
#.endif**

Ensuite veillez à bien enregistrer les modifications avant de redémarrer le PC / After please save been the modifications before reboot the PC.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.