lillukas
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Lost Bang and Olufsen system

HP Recommended
Pavilion cs30***
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My wife recently bought me this computer as a gift.  Long story short, was having trouble with zoom and returned it.  Before I returned it I did a reset to rid the computer of my personal info.  Ended up getting the computer back as the problem with zoom was my wifi(I know, I know).  But after getting it back I no longer can find my Bang and Olufsen equalizer anywhere.  I can't find anything on it anywhere.  I am not very techy but would like to know what to do to get it back please. 

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,828 93,485 12,286 26,121
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@lillukas 

Sorry, Pavilion cs30***  in an invalid model/product therefore we can't help.  Re-install audio driver should help but what is your machine ? HP has dozens of generations and hundreds of different models/products of Pavilion machines, please use the following way to find out model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
lillukas
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No problem.  I wasn't sure how much information to put on here.  It is an HP pavilion 15-cs3067st

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation