Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Low sound on my HP Spectra

Product Name: Spectra 360
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The playback volume is very low ever on highest setting.

When I record the same

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: Low sound on my HP Spectra

Greetings @Steve2208

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with your computer where the audio playback is very low. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. However, request you some information so that I will be able to assist you better. 

May I know the exact product number of your computer? Click here. Please do not share the serial number of your computer. 

Have you run any diagnostics or tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?

Recommend you run HP Support Assistant on your computer to make sure all the drivers are updated. Click here to know more. 

Once all the drivers are updated, if the issue persists, open device manager, uninstall the audio driver, delete the driver when prompted during uninstall. 

Restart the computer and check. 

If the issue persists, please open recovery manager and install the audio driver bundled with the computer. Click here for assistance in using recovery manager to install the driver.

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation