Did you mean: 
miss_riaz
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

MY GENERIC AUDIO DERIVER IS MISSING

HP Recommended
HP ENVY15-J101 ex NOTEBOOK

I HAVE UPGRADED WINDOW 10 AND SINCE THEN MY AUDIO AND MIC ISNÖT WORKING SEVERAL TIMES I DID AUDIO DRIVER FROM HP OFFICIAL WBSITE BUT STILL NOT WORKING IF VOICE COMES BROKEN AND FOR FEW SECONDS ONLY AFTERWARD NOTHING AND EVEN LAPTOP STARTED TO HANG ITSELF AS WELL . ALWAYS MASSAGE COMES GENERIC AUDIO DRIVER MISSING OR LIKE YELLOW TRIANGLE SIGN OR X SIGN MILLION THOUSAND TIMES I HAVE DID DRIVER . 

ANY 1 JUST GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION PLEASE I AM TIRED AND I NEED IT TO BE DONE PLEASE 

EVEN OFFICIAL WEB SOULTION AGENTS ITSELF DID REPAIR BUT ISNT WORKING YET

2 REPLIES 2
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,168 124,524 20,721 31,813
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer, would be to see if this W10 driver from a newer model notebook with the IDT audio also works on your model.  Restart the PC after installing the driver.

6.10.6492.0     Jul 17, 2015

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71886.exe

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
miss_riaz
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi 

I have tried this driver as well but my problem stands same till now God knows whats really going on with my laptop i am quite unable to use and i desperately needed it to work for study online 

Please any 1 can help me i cannot afford to loose my classes its very importent forme 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation