cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
8 6 1 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Solved!

Make laptop play louder

HP Recommended
HP 360X convertible lap top
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My lap top is a HP X 360 convertible Lap Top. It does play sounds (music) loud enough. It never has. Even at full volume it is not loud enough. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make it play louder? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,433 86,315 10,982 23,591
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@damianp 

There are many models/products called HP x350 xonvertible. What is your HP 360X convertible lap top ?  Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 6 1 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank You for your quick response. The information you need is posted here:    Feel free to ask me any question to help you help me resolve this.                   

HP Spectrex360 Convertible

MODEL #  TST12UA#ABA

Windows 10Home 64-bit

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 6 1 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

An Addendum to my previous reply. It is a Lap Top.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 6 1 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This issue is not resolved. I cannot find responses or solutions anywhere. Yesterday I did see an answer and replied to it with more information. Now i get email telling me it has solutions, but on my account page I can only find the questions, with no solutions, even though it has "solutions" listed. Can someone tell me how to find the answers to this post>

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 6 1 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot find an answer anywhere

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 6 1 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

this is not resolved. I do not see an answer anywhere

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 6 1 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I sent to you further info. Although it is saying that I have accepted a solution, that is wrong. I can find an asnwer to my inquiry no where, except for you telling me you needed more info. Can you please answer this post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation