10-14-2019 12:26 AM
Ever since I installed this update my heaphones just wont put out any audio I have 2 pairs and they work just fine with anything else i just want to use the microphone help
10-16-2019 06:21 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, perform Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
Next step, BIOS default:
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer. Once it's done uninstall the Touchpad device,
Next, uninstall Audio device from device manager.
- Press Windows+X to open the menu, and choose Device Manager on it.
- In the device manager, expand the category " Audio input and output".
- Under this category, right-click on your Audio input and output driver and click on Uninstall.
- You may be required to confirm the uninstallation. Check the box next to "Delete the driver software for this device" and click OK button.
- Restart your PC for the change to take effect. After restarting. Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
- Do not perform any manual upgrades to the driver until it does automatically
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee