cancel
Sanu567 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mute button light is not working please help...

J048TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2,405 2,120 146 291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Sanu567

Welcome to the HP Community. It's a place where members share ideas and technical tips to help one another get the most out of their products. 

I see that your mute button light is not functional. Does this mean that the mute feature is also not working, or is the issue limited to just the light? 

If you haven't done so already, make sure your IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver is up to date. You can install that here

Let me know if that helps. If you have additional audio issues be sure to provide details on what's happening and what you've tried to alleviate them. 

If I have helped you resolve the issue and you liked this post, feel free to give me virtual props by clicking on the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and accepting this solution.  

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  

Have a great day! 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation