Intern
49 2 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No audio from headphone jack

HP Pavilion TS Sleekbook 14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The headphone/microphone jack on my laptop doesn't work. I have tried multiple headphones with it and i get the same result each time. I have tried looking for solutions but nothing has worked.

3 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
947 41 165
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Happle,

I understand you're having some trouble with the headphone jack on your notebook not working. I would like to help.

I would like you to start by following the steps in this document if you haven't already and get back to me when done: HP PCs - Resolving Headphones and Headset Problems

Let me know how it goes and if it helps, hit that Thumbs Up and Accept as Solution.

Cheers,

TechSurge.

TechSurge
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
49 2 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried troubleshooting but it didn't detect the headset port. The audio driver software is up to date and I still have the issue.

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
947 41 165
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Happle

Sounds to me like it could be a faulty plug. I would suggest you call in for support. Please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp and create a case for your issue and contact HP.

If you live outside the US/Canada, please click the link below to get the contact information for your region.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Cheers,

TechSurge.

TechSurge
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation