02-15-2020 06:45 AM
When playing media(from groove music, mp4 files, youtube...etc) on my earphones, there is a short period of time at the start where there is only silence.
I tried different earphones, wired and unwired. I inspected the audio files and there were no silence at the beginning.
This does not happen through the laptop speakers and it only happens when I start to play media through any wired/wireless audio device.
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-18-2020 02:53 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the audio issue.
Let's try these steps -
Step 1 Run Audio troubleshooter -
1) In Windows, type "Find and fix audio" into Search, or right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar and select Troubleshoot sound problems.
2) Select Find and fix audio playback problems or Find and fix audio recording problems from the Search results.
Step 2 Re-install the Audio drivers -
1) In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.
2) Double-click Sound, video and game controllers.
3) Right click on the Audio drivers and click on uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
You may also try these steps - HP PCs - No Sound from Speakers
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee