Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Cor2 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No audio signal out of headset

Pavilion dv7 -2120ed
Microsoft Windows Vista

I want to connect my Creative set on the laptop. At first everything worked very well. After a while there was no sound anymore. Also when i use a headset there is no signal. Later it was working again but i did nothing special i remember. On this moment it there is no sound. I try anohter headset, try out my Creative set with a I pad and it worked and change the wire. Also i go to the control panel to try something but i don't know exactly what i can do. Can you help me please? Kind regards, Cor2

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 921 1398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No audio signal out of headset

Hello, @Cor2 - Hope you are well :)

Thanks for reaching out! I’d like to be of your assistance!

I understand that you are having issues while playing audio on your Pavilion notebook. I will certainly do my best to help you with this issue :)

Let’s start by updating the audio drivers on your notebook. Click http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp42501-43000/sp42583.exe to download and install the audio drivers.

If the issue persists, then try the steps mentioned here: http://hp.care/2d8AV3e

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Cheers :)

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation