Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-14-2020 06:45 AM
I haveHP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba075tx and recently the internal microphone has stopped working.
The computer did not detect any issues when I troubleshot the issue, and I followed all the different methods to fix it on this page https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-17-e000-notebook-pc-series/5375409/model/5395210/do...
but none of them have worked so far.
I can record sound if I use an external microphone, I just can't use the internal one. No audio spikes at all when I test the internal microphone.
10-16-2020 04:15 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Step 1: Check the microphone hardware (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
- Step 2: Update the audio driver
- Step 3: Use the Troubleshooting tool
- Step 4: Configure the sound settings in Windows
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03421813 to complete the troubleshooting step.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community