Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-11-2022 12:41 PM
I am fighting with this laptop to get sound to play thru laptop speakers. I updated Realtek drivers. I uninstalled Intell SST drivers. The Intell SST drivers keep reloading and causing a conflict with audio.
11-12-2022 05:17 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we touch the <sound> wave ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Audio inputs and outputs>
- Expand <Bluetooth USB>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community