Fanchkhl Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poor sound, poor bass HP Pavilion x2

Hello, 

I just bought an HP Pavilion X2 with windows 10, working well, but the sound quality really isn't good, there seem to be no bass even with good headphones on.

I've seen some stuff about drivers, but I don't if it would work because it's not the same computer.

Thank you if anybody can help!

2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 712 1901
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Fanchkhl.

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂 It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. What is your exact product or model number? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I see that you recently purchased the Pavilion x2 with Windows 10 and it is working well except the sound quality is poor. Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the Windows troubleshooter? Have you run the HP Support Assistant  to aid with any HP updates? Here is a link that should help. HP Notebook PCs - No Sound from Speakers (Windows 10) Please let me know the results.

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Fanchkhl Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, 

Thank you for answering.

My computer is a 

HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n138nf

I tried what you told me but it didn't work unfortunatly. 

Is it something that happened on everyone of them? It's really a problem to listen to music. 

Thank you in advance, 

Fanchkhl

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation