Sandy57 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Poor sound quality on Envy Laptop

Envy -d061sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have recently purchased a new HP laptop but the sound is really terrible - lots of reverb and nothing is clear - very disappointed as a big reason for purchasing this laptop was the supposedly amazing sound technology provided by the Bang & Olufsen speakers! Please can someone advise how to fix this or is it just faulty?

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Poor sound quality on Envy Laptop

Hi @Sandy57.

Welcome to the HP Forum! It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More .

I understand that you are dissatisfied with the sound quality from your new notebook. Have you done all your Windows updates?

Have you run the Windows troubleshooter?

Have you run the HP Support Assistant?

Here is a link that may also help. HP Notebook PCs - No Sound or Distorted Sound from Speakers (Windows 10).

Please let me know if this helped.

To help visitors and members alike find solutions that have helped others, please consider selecting "Accepted Solutionon the post that resolves your difficulty. This will give it more visibility and make it easier to find. Please consider clicking the "Thumbs Up Icon" below to say thanks for assisting you.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation