Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Intern
Message 1 of 3 (476 Views)

Re: B&O Audio: Sound Fades on Laptop Speakers

My HP Pavilion sound is weak, weak weak. Has the lattest drivers performed sound checks, the B & O app is useless can't believe HP paid to put their name on such terrible sound. If this is the best colaboration between HP and B & O then this is truly pathetic. Unless I am in a perfectly quiet room the HP notebook speakers cannot produce enough volume. Sitting on my lap the notebook is barely loud enough. I usually have to use headphones anymore, and sadly my backup $200 Dell notebook sounds better and those speakers on on bottom and the HP's on top near screen. Can't HP just produce a basic driver that produces enough volume, skip the whole B & O stuff and give me volume. 

0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 3 (445 Views)

Re: B&O Audio: Sound Fades on Laptop Speakers

Please try the below setps mentioed in the below article

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05299856

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

I am an HP Employee
Student
Message 3 of 3 (310 Views)

Help: Notebook Speaker loudness is too poor

My Hp Notebook Serial Number: 5CG5254KHH, Product Number: M9E96EA#B#5 speakers highest loudness level is just too low. What Can I do to increase and change it?

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation