Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (97 Views)

Re: HP SPECTRE X360 SOUND PROBLEM

Hello,

after updating my Spectrex360 I`m facing the same issue. I have no sound driver and it isn`t possible to solve the problem by myself. Many thanks in advance for your help.

Product number: K3D43EA#ABD

Best regards

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: HP SPECTRE X360 SOUND PROBLEM

Hi @schaabio,

Welcome to the HP Forum! Smiley Happy  Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that after updating your notebook that you have lost your audio. Have you run the HP Support Assistant  to aid with HP updates?

Here is a link to the HP Spectre x360 - 13-4104ng (ENERGY STAR) software and drivers where you can manually check for updated drivers. Please let me know the outcome.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for. Also, clicking the Thumbs Up” below is a great way to say thanks! Smiley Happy

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation