Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

My model is HP 15-CW106

21 REPLIES 21
HP Recommended

I have the Spectre x360 model# 1wu66av.

Please help!

HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the help (as I also had this problem), but it also didn't work for me. I have model # 15z-cw100. 

HP Recommended

I followed the instructions and work perfectly.

My laptop is  HP Pavilion – 15-cw1006nw.

The problem was only with downloading AMD drivers from the HP server to  laptop.

In mid-download it ripped off the file.

But we managed this problem by downloading the file directly from the server to the server.

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards.

HP Recommended

When I try to download the Realtech driver I get a 404 error. Anywhere else I can go?

HP Pavilion - 15z Laptop
Product number: 5MU54AV

HP Recommended

I have the same issue.  After I uninstall both drivers and try to install the drivers you stated  would I get the following warning: The driver is not supported on the OS version (10.0.18362).  My model number is 6bt06ua.  Please help with the correct drivers for my laptop. I use it for work and cant do my job without my speakers.  If you need anymore info please let me know. Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hey Wes, does this same solution work for the HP Spectre - 360 as I noticed the Graphic driver on my HP  is Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620?

HP Recommended

I followed your directions, still doesn't work. This is my model 15z-cw100 CTO

Thanks, April

HP Recommended

This is beyond frustrating. I followed all the instructions and the issue is not fixed. The sound keeps cutting in and out.  How do I get a refund?

HP Recommended

Yep - Same result. Starts loud, gets quiet.

HP Pavilion - 15z-cw100 CTO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.