Rainey3 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: internal microphone

I would like to know if there is an internal microphone in my windows 10 computer. Such that I might dictate to document without plugging in a microphone.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: internal microphone

Hi @Rainey3,

Welcome to the HP Forum! :)  I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your product or model number? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? What operating system are you running?

To address your query, I need to know what product to get your specifications. However, this  link from (computerhope.com) may help you to determine this for yourself. How to tell if my computer has a microphone

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation