Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

With the latest Windows Insider Edition update installed to my HP product loan HP Spectre x360 15t-ch0xx  notebook, I had the audio issue.

I opened the HP Support Assistant and ran the one click audio fix. It worked and restored the audio.

HPSA.PNG

This is the easiest way I found to resolve the audio issue.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

There isn't anything with SST after it any other solutions?

HP Recommended

What steps have you already taken?

HP Recommended

I went into device manager and clicked sound, and go to all the ones under it but none of them had SST after it. I clicked on both of the real audio ones and they both said they were running properly and up to date. And my sound still doesn't work.

HP Recommended

Instead of sound, go to System Devices from within the device manager. It was here that I found the bad drives. When you uninstall,  make sure to delete them from storage as well by checking the box that says to do so. Otherwise, they will just reinstall again with the fresh reboot. Once you delete the bad drives search for hardware changes under the action tab.

Also, look for any drivers that are not working or have yellow error signs on them.  Some of these drivers look like they are completely unrelated to your sound but they are and if they are corrupted they could be causing the audio issue.

HP Recommended

I believe that's what I went in but everything said working properly.

HP Recommended

I am so glad that you guys found a solution to this problem.

But can somebody help me out here, because I don't have an Intel based laptop, mine is Ryzen. And so I don't have these Intel drivers and I still didn't come across any solution for the Ryzen-based systems.

No Realtek driver works on 1809 and I cannot have and utilize the B&O options. The sound sucks with the stock Microsoft driver that comes with Windows.

Please help...

HP Recommended

That was amazing if you are using musically to do some crazy things on the internet so here is such amazing things for you: Free Tik Tok Followers Generator , using this can give you 10000 freee musically followers at a single time at a blazing speed.

HP Recommended

wow, so easy but so annoying. I have been trolling the internet for 2 weeks trying to solve this, thanks for that, top man.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.