Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Veliko thank you very much! you solved my problem about the missed  beats audio panel!! I However the quality of the sound seems to be improved! I am also searching to solve another issue, I have dv7 c606ev with intel and amd 7680m xt gpu but windows 10 as well as the latest catalyst driver from ati recognises this as ati hd 6700m series do you have any suggestions? thank you!

HP Recommended

Hi Panosk, have you looked at the AMD site?
If you haven’t tried it yet, then go the link below and in the section “Automatically Detect and Install Your Driver”, click “DOWNLOD NOW” and install the auto detector and run it. There is no harm in running it as it will let you know if your computer doesn’t have any “eligible” drivers. I hope this helps. PLEASE click on the purple “thumbs ups” icon on any previous or future correspondence with me Thanks, Veliko

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

If this solution has worked mark Reply 'Accept as Solution'

Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right if you wish to say Thanks, Give KUDOS
HP Recommended

unfortunatelly the autodetect persists to recognise my gpu hardware as amd radeon hd 6700 series. yet the system is stable but i would like to fix that. anyway thank you for your quick response!

HP Recommended

Hi CAB1993, I first posted this on 10/2/2016 but here it is again.
This IS THE SOLUTION. This has already gotten several peeps computers up and running BEATS again so please do me a favor and click the purple thumbs up button after you have it working for you. Thanks and take care

SOLUTION: Quick answer and solution: Download the IDT driver (it includes Beats after a reboot) from my GoogleDrive here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6OFUugVH6DuMVV6VE9lN0t1c3c/view?usp=sharing 

EXPLANATION: The link above contains the IDT driver that I used to get Beats back for my HP ENVY dv7-7243cl. I don’t think it is model specific. But if your system did not have Beats originally installed, you may get a message to that effect and won’t be able to install the driver.

Not to repeat all the same problems about how much time and effort I spent on trying to get the Beats Control Panel back, I also tried getting drivers from the HP site but they are no longer available for my HP ENVY dv7-7243cl.

When I first bought this HP years ago, I downloaded all the available drivers (also a Service Manual from another site). There are 35 individua drivers I had downloaded before they were mand unavailable from the HP site. These include the original Cyberlink products, DriveGuard, CoolSense, SimplePass, RapidStart, ProtectSmart, and a bunch of other original drivers. If anyone needs an of these, let me know and I’ll share the link. I hope this helps at least one person - Veliko

Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right if you wish to say Thanks, Give KUDOS
HP Recommended

Hello ive downloaded that idt beats audio driver but my laptop will not update the sound drivers because my laptop acts like it has no sound drivers at all. So i cant hear sound at all

HP Recommended

For the driver to be recognized and working properly, the order of events must be followed explicitly. I’m guessing that you installed the driver… so now please start from scratch:
[1] Uninstall it the driver via add/remove program (NOT simply deleting files of folders)
[2] Reboot

[3] Install the driver from my share drive link in this thread

[4] Reboot and test.

You should be good to go and see the BEATS Control Panel

-- Veliko

HP Recommended

Wow Thanks Ericasslopes i fix my beast audio thanks to you i m so happy right now really 100 thanks.

HP Recommended

Veliko,

I know you must ave a sense of deja vu all over again -- with due apologies to Yogi.

I have an HP ENVY 23-d060qd and upgraded to Windows 10 recently,  I do have sound, but it has an echo and I have no Beats Audio Control panel anymore.

Reading this post, I followed your link and downloaded SP59654.exe.  Will this file work with my computer or do I need another one?

Thank you very much

HP Recommended

This absolutely worked for me on My HP Envy.  Lost sound volume and qulity after Windows 10 install, beets icon gone.  Reinstalled idt HD driver for windows 8.1, restarted and have my beets back...and sound quality.  This guy desreves a prize!  Thanks!!!

HP Recommended

Yes! The Beats Driver (see my previous posts and explicit instructions in this thread) will work for you. As long as your PC truly came with Beats installed, the driver will work. To determine if your PC is in fact a "Beats" capable laptop, it will have the red Beats Logo stamped over the Right Side speaker grill and there will also be a small speaker on th bottom ot the laptop labled "HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer".

If your laptop does not have these, then it was NOT built and my driver will not help. You need the regular audio driver.

Veliko

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.